The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting JEE Main exam for the first time in 2019. JEE Main is a very crucial exam for all the students who want to pursue engineering from top colleges. Since the exam has its own importance, it is also important to follow important rule and regulations during.
Here in this blog, we will continue to decide what are the major do’s and don’ts for the most vital examination of engineering aspirant’s career.
General Guidelines for the JEE Main Examinations
– Practice as many mock tests as possible before the examination day.
– Carefully scheme through the JEE Main question paper before attempting it.
– Attempt the easy questions first. Choose sections which have less risk and more marks scoring chances.
– Be the best judge and use your time wisely and use your analytical bent of mind to solve the JEE Main papers.
– Never begin solving questions you do not know. It can lead to a mismatch in time management.
– Being positive throughout the examination is a must.
– Any kind of malpractice will not be tolerated. The student may be disbarred from the examination.
– Don’t be overwhelmed if the question paper is overtly tough. It is the relative performance that matters.
Now, that we have deciphered the general guidelines of the JEE Main, let us sink into the dress code that needs to adhere in case of JEE Main set by the NTA. Since this is a question that has been repeatedly asked. We have the answers for you.
JEE Main 2019-Attire: What to Wear?
– Wear comfortable and not figure hugging attire.
– Aim to wear trousers and denim which are simple and not flashy.
– Candidates appearing for the JEE Main can wear full-sleeved jackets and shirts.
What Not to Wear?
– The candidates are advised not to wear clothes which have too many pockets.
– Kindly avoid wearing any sort of scarf, stoles, caps, shade, wrist watches and bracelets.
– Don’t wear any form of jewelry like rings, earrings, bangles, bracelets, armlets, and anklets etc.
Norms for Diabetic Candidates (if any):
– If the aspiring JEE Main candidate is a diabetic patient, they will be allowed to carry food like sugar tablets, fruits like apple, banana, and orange.
– Transparent refillable water bottles are allowed in the examination hall.
– The students suffering from diabetes will not be allowed to carry packed food like chocolate, chips, candy, and sandwiches in the examination hall.
Norms for the Main Day JEE Main 2019 Examination:
– Pen or paper will not be allowed to carry inside the examination hall.
– No bags or tote handbags will be allowed into the JEE Main examination hall.
– Any form of electrical devices such as pagers, calculators, mobile phones, iPods, log tables or any such stuff will not be allowed to carry into the JEE Main examination hall.
– Only the admit card will be allowed.
These are the overall guidelines, the aspiring students need to follow. Having covered the general guidelines, attire for the examination, let us delve deeper into some instructions for the candidates appearing JEE Main Paper-2.
- The aspiring candidates appearing for JEE Main Paper 2 are advised to bring their own geometry box, pencils, erasers, color pencils and crayons for the aptitude test.
- They are directed to bring their own cardboard or clipboard into the examination hall for the written section.
With such an elaborate list of instructions for the JEE Mains, it will be hard to miss any point. The NTA will be releasing the JEE Main 2019 admit cards on 17th December in an online mode. All instructions related to the JEE Main Admit Card and other ancillary instructions will be announced subsequently. Keep checking this space for more updates.