Latex mattresses are among the best type of mattresses thanks to their comfort and durability. Latex conforms to your body more generally and tends to bounce back quickly.
Most latex mattresses are made from natural latex that comes from rubber trees. Latex comes in a variety of firmness which suits a variety of sleepers.
They are also denser and heavier providing stability and above average support for heavyweight sleepers.
So, if you are looking for a good latex mattress, you should be aware of its advantages and disadvantages so as to make an informed choice.
Benefits of Latex mattress
- Extremely comfortable when lying down. Makes you feel a slow soft sinking plus a buoyant supportive sensation. This is due to a natural springiness of natural latex. It feels incredibly comfortable.
- It is all natural and processed from natural rubber. The springiness you feel is due to the natural properties of natural latex. You don’t have to worry about toxic chemicals in the foam mattress.
- It’s allergen free. Allergy can be caused by dust mites and moulds. Latex mattresses are naturally resistant to these causes. Those suffering from allergies can find relief in latex mattresses.
- Eco-friendly. By purchasing latex mattresses, you are encouraging more people to grow natural rubber trees. The trees have a vast significance in influencing the climate and pollution around us.
- Excellent air circulation. It has a natural open cell structure allowing for good air flow. It makes you cooler for a night’s sleep. Perspiration does not linger or make the mattress damp. Hygiene is also their top priority.
- No movement. The natural resiliency of latex means that there is no movement of the mattress during a night’s sleep. You can sleep safe and sound with no distraction.
- Highly durable, they have longer durability than conventional mattresses. There is a high level of owner satisfaction. You will see no need to replace it often.
- Heavy, natural latex tends to be heavier than average mattresses. It takes a little bit of effort to move and lift. This should not be a drawback as moving your mattress will not occur frequently.
- Cost, these mattresses come with a hefty price tag. Remember the extra costs come with extra values. It is more durable.
As with the latex mattresses, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Let’s delve into the best latex mattresses available in the market currently.
This is a flappable mattress built with one medium side and one side that is firm. It is very ideal for sleepers whose firmness vary from night to night.
The cover is made from breathable organic cotton which provides body-hugging pressure relief. It makes no noise when bearing weight.
It also comes with a 20-year warranty period.
It is constructed entirely from latex, one of the most durable and eco-friendly materials. So, how is the Zenhaven latex mattress good for you?
- It is best for eco-friendly people
- For side and back sleepers
- For people with fluctuating preferences of firmness
- For sleepers in all weight groups.
This mattress offers the same durability, comfort, and support at an exceptionally affordable price. It’s available in three firmness options, soft, medium, and firm.
Very eco-friendly with organic cotton as a cover. This provides a cool hugging for pain and pressure relief.
There is also free shipping and a 100-night trial.
The Green latex mattress is good for most sleepers. Some of its advantages include:
- Good for value seekers
- Very eco-friendly materials
- Good for every type of sleeper, side, stomach, and back
- It can accommodate sleepers in all weight groups
PlushBed botanical bliss mattress
It comes in three thickness options, 9, 10 and 12. Covers are made from organic wool and also features Dunlop latex.
It has a longer than average durability and helps to alleviate pressure points throughout the body. They isolate a good amount of motion transfer, makes no noise when bearing weight.
Comes in 4 firmness options, soft, medium, medium firm, and extra firm. So how well does it suit you?
- Good for side and back sleepers.
- The best for back pain relief.
- Suitable for sleepers in all weight groups.
- For those who like the close conformity of memory foam.
Nest bedding latex mattress
It comes with 2 firmness options, the medium, and firm. It is favorable for back sleepers of all weights and sizes.
It conforms closely to help alleviate pain and pressure in your body. Due to its low noise and motion isolation, it is good for couples.
It comes with a lifetime comfort guarantee and longer than average lifespan.
It is ideal for;
- Side and back sleepers
- Back pain sufferers
- Sleepers in all weight groups
This mattress is available in medium and medium firm designs. It is suitable for back and stomach sleeping. It also provides more support to the shoulders and waist. It comes with a longer lifespan and no noise potential.
It is a durable long lasting solution with zone coiled springs for edge support. You will not have to worry about purchasing another mattress as it comes with a 20-year warranty and a 100-night sleep trial.
The covers are made from organic cotton for exceptional comfort and coolness. The avocado mattress works best with:
- Every type of sleeper
- Sleepers of average and heavyweights
- Back pain sufferers
- Eco-friendly shoppers
On the other hand, it is quite heavy and difficult to move.
It comes in four firmness options. It has tremendous flexibility in providing relaxation and comfort. It provides a strong durable yet responsive surface.
It comes with a night sleep trial. It is ideal for managing back pain.
What is the target market?
- People suffering from allergies
- Those who want eco-friendly products
- Both side and back sleepers
- People with varying weights
It comes with a hefty price tag though that stands at $1400. Buyer discretion is advised.
Latex mattresses are beneficial to a wide range of users. Side sleepers to stomach sleepers can use this mattress comfortably. Eco-friendly people can purchase these mattresses to encourage more planting of natural rubber trees and help support the environment.