Turkey Point is located on the south coast of Ontario and it represents one of the most beautiful places to visit in that area. As a tourist, you will no doubt be impressed with the unique outdoors that this place has to offer but also with the numerous attractions found in the area. Below, you will discover the top five places to visit in Turkey Point. They are guaranteed to offer a holiday you will remember for many years to come.
1. Your Very Own Adventure with Long Point Eco-Adventures
If you decide to visit Long Point Eco-Adventures, then you are in for a real treat. In this adventure park, you will have the time of your life, enjoying the numerous activities they have available.
Let’s see what you can do here:
- Zipline & Canopy Tour
- Kayak fishing
- Mountain biking
- Mushroom Foray
- Zodiac boat tours.
2. Enjoy Your Summer Holiday with Some Water Sports
For those of you arriving at Turkey Point in the summer, it would be a shame not to take your adrenaline level to the highest possible level. If you decide to visit Turkey Point Watersports, then you can have fun in numerous ways:
- Wave runner rentals for coastline exploration
- Water trampolines for the entire family
- Inflatable banana boat rides
- Fishing boats
- Paddleboards for kids and not only
- Sit-on kayaks.
3. Turkey Point Provincial Park Is Perfect for the Entire Family
If you like to be outdoors and get physically active, then you will certainly love what Turkey Point Provincial Park has to offer to its visitors. Among the recommended activities, you will find the following:
- Hiking – the park has three beautiful hiking trails you can consider
- Sun tanning and swimming at the beach
- Marina – unique view of the coastline
- Restaurants – great food
- Winery – for all you wine enthusiasts out there
- Camping – this park is perfect for anyone who enjoys camping.
4. Discover Your Wreck Finding Talents with Gold Coast Shipwrecks
In the Turkey Point area, numerous ships have sunk and they are now beautiful underwater wrecks. If you decide to visit Gold Coast Shipwrecks, specialists will take you to the place of these wrecks and you will have the opportunity to do any of the following:
- Wreck diving – see fascinating wrecks along the Gold Coast of Ontario
- Fresh Water Scuba Diving – this is just regular diving but you will certainly fall in love with the beautiful underwater in the Turkey Point area.
5. Backus Heritage Conservation Area
If you love nature, then you should definitely consider visiting Backus Heritage Conservation Area. These are the activities you will find there:
- Day trips in the conservation area
- Discovering lakeside communities
- Fishing – Rainbow trout
- Education programs on plants, birds, and animals.
Actually, Turkey Point has a lot to offer to its prospective customers. Do not make the mistake to believe that this is a place in Turkey (the country) and that you will need Turkey visas. This is in Ontario, Canada and it is definitely worth visiting.